Thursday, July 28, 2011

23 weeks

I still feel great! I feel Carson moving all the time now. I can even see my stomach moving if he gets to going in there. :) I am still craving the sweets~ice cream, brownies, cake, candy bars, donuts, etc. I am trying to keep my intake to once or twice a week! My lower back and hips get a little sore by the end of the day but it's totally bearable.
I went to see Dr. Peeler yesterday. He said everything looked and sounded like it was going very well. I gained 3 lbs in the last month which puts my total weight gain so far at 13 lbs. My friend Kathy looked that up in some book and I should have gained between 12-15 lbs so I'm right on track. I told him I was already having Braxton-Hicks contractions and he told me to take it easy and not to do anything strenuous. I can keep walking every night but nothing more than that. And I forgot to ask him if picking up a 35 lb child several times a day is too much but I don't think I can stop that. :) My next appointment is the glucose test~YUCK!!! Not looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how great you look... seriously!! I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete