Monday, July 18, 2011

21 weeks

I am a little late on posting for last week but it has been HECTIC around here to say the very least. I'll fill you in on that in the next post. But as far as the pregnancy goes, I am feeling good! I am starting to really look pregnant. I think it's because my uterus has finally grown over my belly button so I'm poking out right under my ribs as well as below my waist line. I am still not having to wear maternity clothes. I wear empire waist dresses or regular shorts that a friend gave me that were too big for her (pictured above).

Carson's movements are bigger and more drastic now. Sometimes he'll kick my bladder and I get this funny sensation. It's getting harder to hold LG but I am making it work. Also, I can no longer sleep on my stomach so my hips hurt in the middle of the night depending on which side I have been laying on. I had a craving for Dunkin Donuts and finally got one yesterday. That poor donut didn't make it 1 mile down the road. It was delicious!!! That's pretty much all that's new with the baby. Let me get on to the next post and fill you in on what's really been going on around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment