Thursday, July 28, 2011

1st trip to the dentist

LG went to the dentist for the 1st time yesterday. She was so good! She was a little scared of all of the equipment at first but after the hygienist demonstrated the electric toothbrush on "Foxy," she felt much better. She let her brush and floss her teeth. Then Dr. Fuson came over and looked at all her teeth with his "special mirror." He said her teeth looked great and to keep up the good work!


As an added bonus, when I was making LG's appointment, the receptionist asked if I was EH Lilley's daughter. I was kind of caught off guard but told her that I was. She told me that my dad used to do the printing for their office (Pediatric Dental) but also would just come by to visit all the time. She went on and on about how they loved my dad and had seen pics of LG and felt like they already knew her and about how much they missed him. Her saying all that to me was truly a gift from God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment