Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Party all the time..."

So, now I've got that old 80's song stuck in my head! But we literally "partied" all weekend! Lilley Grace had 2 b-day parties to go to on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. Andy and I helped host a going away party for our dear friends, the Davenports, on Saturday night. By Sunday night, we were exhausted!



Lilley Grace's first party on Saturday was for her friend from school and was held at Cedar Hill Farms. Let me just say that being outside in June from 11 am - 1 pm was not the ideal way to spend my morning~it was sooooo HOT! LG had a blast though and that's what really matters! She got to spend the morning with all her friends from school.



She stayed glued to her BFF.



This little girl is her other P.I.C. (Partner in Crime)



She got to feed some animals. She was a little nervous at first. I had to hold the cup with her but then she let me step away for a second to take her picture. You can see how she's holding the cup at the very very bottom. :)


She got to ride a horse for the first time. Again, she did OK for a minute but then I had to step in and put my hand on her to assure her that she wouldn't fall.


Her second b-day party was for a little girl who lives on our street and since it was outside again and I still hadn't recovered from my HOT morning, Andy took her. Consequently, there are no pictures. However, she and her friends slid down a giant bouncy waterslide and she loved it.


The party on Sunday afternoon was for another one of her friends from school and was at a place called "JUMP" in Southaven. It has several jump houses for the kids to play in~they jumped for about an hour and a half. Then, they all went to a room to eat cake and ice cream and open presents. Here LG is again with her two P.I.C.'s.



The weekend was busy but fun. I'm sure we'll have many more like it as LG grows up and acquires more friends and especially since we'll soon have two babies to take to different events.



No comments:

Post a Comment