Thursday, June 30, 2011

19 weeks!!


Wow! I can't believe it's been 19 weeks already! I had my "big" ultrasound yesterday. As usual, I had my psychologist take my BP the day before and it was actually normal!! Dr. Peeler took that reading instead of taking it at his office :). I was very happy. I have gained 4 lbs so since I didn't gain any last month, I wasn't too stressed about it. That brings my total at the halfway point to 11 lbs.
The ultrasound tech said the baby looked perfect, so perfect she said that she finished the ultrasound a lot faster than normal. The baby kept looking straight at her, laying on his side. She said he weighs 11 oz. and is measuring exactly on his due date. And yes, she confirmed it is a boy! Dr. Peeler told me to lay off the orange juice :( too much sugar!! Oh well, he didn't say anything about hot wings! LOL! I ordered the baby bedding today~it's whale bedding by Migi and I got it at Target. I am feeling a little stressed because it's halfway over and I have so much to do. So~I figured buying the bedding was a good first step since I'll have to match paint and curtains, etc.

LG is getting more and more excited by the day. She keeps saying "my baby brover" about anything that has to do with the baby. I love it! We are going to visit a new daycare today so even though we have loved "The Barn," I want LG somewhere where they have a curriculum for their Pre-K. So~I'll keep you updated on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment