Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OMG~NKOTBSB!!!!

Yes~I went to the New Kids on The Block/Backstreet Boys concert last night and LOVED every minute of it!!!!! My friend, Alisha, got tickets through her work. We sat in her employer's suite and got a parking pass. We parked right outside the suite. There was a bathroom and a food counter right outside the suite as well!! It was so nice!

The concert lasted from 7:30-10:30 and although that seems like a long time, especially for a pregnant girl who is usually in the bed by 8:45, the time flew and we all had a blast! NKOTB would come out and do a few songs and then BSB would come out, and they rotated like that all night. They also came out a few times throughout and at the end of the concert and did some songs together. They sounded exactly as I had remembered them and were still as cute as ever :) ~shout outs to Jordan Knight and Nick Carter!!! LOL!!!

My cousin, Jennifer, (long brown hair) got to meet both bands at their sound check before the concert.

NKOTB and cuz right in the middle :)

BSB and cuz right in the middle...again!! LOL! :)



I forgot how much I loved both of those bands at one time~I think I might have to download a few of those songs to the ole Ipod!!

No comments:

Post a Comment