Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nash~vegas...AGAIN?!

Yep, that's right. I went to Nashville twice in the span of a month.~two different girls' trips that just happened to be planned a couple of weeks apart. How can I say yes to one and not the other, right? It's my duty as a friend. ;) And let me just say that my husband is the greatest for many reasons but the fact that he was completely fine (as far as I know :) with keeping the kids by himself for two weekends so close together makes him even greater!!!
This weekend was completely different than the first one. We stayed in the middle of downtown Nashville and did some shopping but that was not the focus of the trip. This trip was spent spending time hanging out, relaxing, eating, and going out. We went to Margaritaville the first night for dinner. The food was good and they had a live band.
Amanda, me, Alisha
Heather and Alisha...I'm not quite sure why Alisha is making this face. She would kill me if she knew I put this on here but I don't think she ever reads the blog. Guess this will be the test. :)
 Shannon, me, and Alisha~Best friends since high school. Love these girls.

 The whole group~Alisha, Heather, Amanda, me, Shannon, and Tanya

After dinner we went to a cute little karaoke bar. The place was PACKED!!! We put our name on the list to sing when we got there and they didn't call us for 2 hours because so many people were already on the list. It was hilarious. People would get up there and think they really could sing but apparently alcohol makes you deaf. :)
 Shannon and I before we got up and sang~Kiss by Prince.
BTW~I was completely sober and still got up in front of 200+ people because I thought it would be fun and it was!!
We slept in on Saturday, ate breakfast, did some shopping at the Opry Mills Mall, went out to dinner at Demo's, a great Italian restaurant and then went back to the room for girl talk and quality time :). We got up early Sunday morning (5am) and headed back so Tanya could get on the road to New Orleans.
We had an awesome time. Looking forward to doing it again but I have to put some distance between this trip and the next one. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! I'm so J! I haven't had a girls night in months!

    ReplyDelete