Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bigger and bigger and bigger...

Last Friday night I took Carson to the dr because he was coughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath. He was diagnosed with bronchilitis. He tested negative for RSV but they treat bronchilitis the same as the do RSV, it's just not contagious. His pulse oxygen was 99%, so that was reassuring. They also did a chest xray which showed that he didn't have pneumonia. They used this fabulous machine to suck all the mucus out of his nose~I asked if I could buy one of those! Sadly, you can't. They sent us home with an inhaler that we give him as needed~which is usually first thing in the morning and right before he goes to bed but otherwise, we just have to let it run its course. He is as happy as always, just with a wheeze and a cough.
But the one thing that stood out to everyone in the office was Carson's weight. He is 16 weeks and weighs 20 lbs!!!!! I am looking forward to his 4 month check up coming this Monday so I can see his stats! I bet he is off the charts in ALL areas!

2 comments: