Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

LG is beyond excited about Valentine's Day today! She screamed, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MAMA!!!" to me this morning. We got her a balloon and some Valentine's MandM's. She also has a V-Day party today at school. She told me to have fun at my Valentine's party too. I didn't have the heart to tell her that we don't have a V-Day party at my school. LOL!!!

She and Carson both have Valentine's shirts for today (thanks to our friend, Alisha). LG must have shown us all her shirt a hundred times between yesterday and today, saying, "Look what I'm wearing tomorrow!!" She also has socks and a jacket with hearts on them so they were deemed by her as appropriate for today. :) Notice that LG has her "shades" on her head and Carson's shirt reads, "Ladies Love Me!" Hahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment