Tuesday, February 21, 2012

14 weeks and a milestone

I wasn't going to post every week once Carson got through the first couple of months. I was going to start posting on a monthly basis but he happened to hit a milestone on the day of his 14 week birthday so I'm posting about it!

For the last couple of weeks, Carson has been giving me cues that he needed a different feeding/sleeping schedule. For example, he was falling asleep between 7:45-8 pm and sleeping straight through his bath and last feeding at 10 pm. Then he started getting hungry around the 3 1/2 hour mark instead of 4 hours. I wanted to try to wait until next weekend to try something new but I couldn't hold him off anymore. So, he ate 8 oz at 6 am, 9:30 am, 1 pm, 4:30 pm, and 8 pm. He fell asleep in his swing around 6:45 pm and slept through his bath and bottle at 8 so I was scared he wouldn't sleep through the night but surprisingly he did!!! LG helped me bath him and she lay on the floor watching Olivia while I fed him. She kissed him goodnight and I put him down around 8:20. He cried out for a second around 5 am and when Andy and I went in at 6 am, he was laying in his bed just looking around. So stinkin' precious!!!! His diaper was soaked through (which never happened with LG~maybe it's a boy thing) so I guess I'll have to invest in some nighttime diapers.

Andy sent me a picture of the dynamic duo before he took them to school this morning and the message attached to the pic was, "I would like to introduce big sister in charge and Mr. Green Jean Butter Bean. " LOL!!!!! Also, notice that they both have their hands in their mouths. Perfect~let's just spread the germs all around!!

Another first~when I went to pick him up from daycare yesterday, he was sitting in an exercauser for the first time. I screamed and ran back out to my car to get my phone so I could get a picture!!

He is so big!! Ms. Valerie said he is the youngest in the class but eats the most! Imagine that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment