Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little Lou goes a long way...

Bella LouAnn is always right underneath my butt, no matter what I'm doing. LG and I are sitting on the big chair and there she is...just staring at us. When I sleep, she sleeps right against me. When I feed Carson, she brings a toy and drops it on my leg. If Carson is in the way, she jumps on the back of the couch and drops it on my shoulder. She is far more jealous of my time with Carson than LG is. She won't eat until I am in the kitchen fixing my food and if I'm out of town she won't eat until I come home. She waits for me to get out of the shower everyday (like a stalker) so she can lick my legs and feet, especially after I put my lotion on! I never get a break from her! But, if anything ever happened to her, I would be devastated! As much as she gets on my nerves, she is my 4 lb baby girl! When she's sweet, she's really sweet! Love you, Lou!

1 comment:

  1. Our dog Maggie is like that about Kenny. They usually pick a person that they love love to death, hmmm I don't ever remember a dog picking me...haha She is a cute dog!!

    ReplyDelete