Monday, February 20, 2012

Girls' Weekends are a MUST!!!!!

This past weekend I went with a few of my dearest friends to Nashville. We had a fabulous time!!!

(clockwise from the left)

Lauren, Jenny, me, Katie, & Kim

We got several recommendations for places to eat and shop and that's exactly what we did all weekend~EAT & SHOP!!! I swear I gained 10 lbs!
Friday night we went to this great restaurant, Tin Angel. The food and drinks were wonderful. Then we shopped on Saturday from 9 am until 10 pm! We ate lunch in Franklin at Dumplins, and yes, I ate chicken n dumplins. :) We went to the Franklin square and the Cool Springs Mall. These girls dragged me all over Nashville and the surrounding areas doing some antique shopping. As you can see I was more like a kid who's bored and just touching everything to be touching it~this is a fox stole and when I say fox, I mean the actual unstuffed body of a whole fox~nose, ears, feet, claws and all!! I walked around wearing it for about 30 minutes. Kim kept saying, "Michelle, take that off!" LOL!!!



but it was all worth it by the time we got to the Green Hills Mall because I got to visit some fantastic stores!! They have all my favorite people in one place~Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Coach, but best of all they had GUCCI!!! I tried to resist the urge to go in because I knew once I was in...but...sigh...I couldn't stop myself and the rest is history! :)

By the time we got done shopping and tried to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, the wait for a table was 2 1/2 hours so we ate a quick dinner at a famous little restaurant, San Antonio Taco Co, AKA "Sat Co" instead. Then we went back to our hotel and had drinks and dessert in our hotel restaurant. I ordered a piece of chocolate cake and got half of a cake! It's a little dark but you get the point.


We ended the weekend at the famous "American Pickers" store, Antique Archaeology, on Sunday. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It was basically a t-shirt shop with a few antiques in it, that were NOT for sale...weird. Needless, to say, I had a blast and can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment