Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 months old

Carson turned 3 months old yesterday. I remember when he was just a few weeks old, thinking I can't wait until he's 3 months old so he will be on a sleep schedule and he will be interacting more...I do love this stage but it is all happening so fast this time. It is so different with Carson. I want to hold him all the time and savor every little sound he makes and smile that comes across his face. I love bathing him and feeding him at 10 pm because it is just he and I and he is so sweet and cuddly. He is so much more laid back than LG. He just chills in his bouncy seat or his swing and only cries if he is really hungry or really tired. She didn't cry a lot either but she was just more demanding.

This was him yesterday morning right before Andy took him to daycare...just chillin'

His shirt has a whale on it and reads, "I am whaley cute!!"

He sleeps a few hours a day at different times, so his naps are not consistent yet but he always falls asleep around 8 pm. He gets his last bottle at 10 pm but I am considering feeding him every 3 1/2 hours instead of every 4 so I can give him his last bottle at 8 and he can go to sleep then for the night. He wakes up between 5:30 and 6 am. I make him wait til 6 am to eat...mean mommy :) He and his sister are still the best of friends. He is the first person she wants to see when she wakes up in the morning and he smiles whenever he hears her voice.


This was them this morning before school (and clearly before LG's hair had been fixed :)


It just doesn't get any sweeter, cuter, or better than this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, he's getting big! We need to officially introduce him and Gabe!

    ReplyDelete