Tuesday, May 24, 2011

14 weeks

At 14 weeks, I am starting to visibly show. My clothes are definitely getting tight. I can still button my pants but probably shouldn't be :). I feel good the majority of the day. I still get a little queasy around certain foods and smells and at night. I am still craving OJ but not really any foods in particular. I am not as tired as I have been but I am having a little difficulty sleeping, not every night but at least once a week. For example, I got in bed last night around 10 pm but did not fall asleep until around 1 am. Kind of sucks but at least I got some sleep. I am still having headaches pretty often. I contribute that to hormones and sinuses. Also, my heart races a little sometimes for no reason. I do have mitral valve prolapse so that could be the deal with that...this sounds like a lot of complaining but it's really been a great deal better than it was a few weeks ago.


Funny thing~Lilley Grace took her little "car," Mater, to school one day last week and of course, some other kid took it home. A few days later her favorite teacher, Mary Beth, found it before LG got to school so Mary Beth sent a picture message to Andy of her holding the car. When Andy showed it to LG she said, "OH.MY.GOSH. I cannot even believe it!" Is she 2 or 22?

No comments:

Post a Comment