Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where does she get these things?

I walked in the kitchen the other day and LG had the dish towel tucked in her pants. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm cooking dinner, you'll eat it, and then you can have a dessert!" Now, I am fully aware of where she got what she said--I say that pretty much every night but where she got the idea to put the towel into the front of her pants, like a waitress, is not something I've ever done at home! I had to take her picture and if you're wondering why her face looks like that~she's saying "cheese" which I've realized since I've had her doesn't make you look like you're smiling, it makes you look like you're straining...but now she's conditioned to say it any time I get the camera out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment