Tuesday, January 3, 2012

7 weeks


Carson is 7 weeks old today. He slept the longest last night that he has ever slept-7 hours straight. Andy fed him at 8:30 pm and he woke up at 3:30 am to be fed again. He is eating 6 oz every 3.5 hours.

We have decided to send him to the daycare that LG went to for the first 3 years of her life ("The Barn"). He was going to attend the same school that LG is currently attending but I had some reservations about it. LG is doing fine because she is in a classroom with actual teachers. Carson would be in rooms over the next 3 years with glorified babysitters. I want to make sure they will love my baby and treat him like their own~I know that will be the case at "The Barn." They are excited to have him and we are excited because we think of them like family. Carson is going to be spoiled rotten and I love it!!! He'll start Monday when he is 8 weeks~I'll definitely post a pic of his first day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment