Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 weeks


These images are dark but you get the idea! :) When the flash is on he closes his eyes so I turned it off so you could see his big beautiful eyes!

Carson is getting bigger everyday! I want to take him by the dr's office to get an official weight but I am sure he is 15+ lbs. He is in 6 month clothes and eats 7 oz every 4 hours. He is such a happy baby! The only time he cries is when he is hungry and then he gets really mad! He is starting to hold his head up more and for a longer amount of time. He watches LG's every move. I am not exaggerating! I can be standing right in front of him, talking to him and if LG is any where around, doing anything, his eyes are glued to her!

I am going to Hot Springs this Saturday with some girls to have a spa day. We are spending the night, so Andy will have the kids all to himself! :) He can do it! He is such a great daddy! I am soooo excited! I will post pics of my relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment