Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2 week update...

Carson continues to be a wonderful baby! He eats 3.5 oz every 4 hours except for the 4 pm and 8 pm bottles at which time he eats 4 oz. Last night I put him down at 9 pm, he woke up at 12:15 am to eat, was back asleep at 1 am, woke up at 4 am to eat, was back asleep by 4:30 am and woke up at 8 am to eat again. Andy fed him at 12 am and I fed him at 4 am, so getting up once a night and still getting 8 hours of sleep has been fabulous! He has just been so laid back! My mom says that if I "brag" about him, I may jinx it but I don't feel like I'm bragging, I'm just telling it like it is. This has just been the way Carson has been since he was born...if he was up all night and crying all the time I'd be blogging about that, right? So I see no harm in talking about the good too! He stays up after his first 8 am feeding for about an hour and a half and then I put him down for his morning nap when he starts to get fussy. He does tummy time for about 10 minutes in the morning. He also stays up after his 2nd bottle of the day (12 pm) but as the day goes on it gets harder and harder for him to stay up after eating.

LG continues to be difficult. She is so good to Carson and loves on him all the time but she is so hard on us.

We have decorated our house for Christmas. I love looking around at all the decorations! If you know me well, you know it's hard hard HARD for me to sit at home and not be going all the time, so if I have to be cooped up in this house for 6-8 weeks, there's no better time than Christmas time to be confined :).

No comments:

Post a Comment