Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ode to the doughnut...


I can't say enough about doughnuts! They are divine little pieces of heaven! I wish I could eat one for every meal! I have craved them so much this pregnancy. Because of my cholesterol, I do not usually eat doughnuts but over the past 5 months I have never stopped wanting one. With the exception of during pregnancy, when I crave something and then eat it, the craving goes away~not so much with the doughnuts. I have tried to limit myself to once a week~usually Sundays in Sunday School class. However, the past couple of weekends, LG has wanted to go on Saturday mornings and how can I deny my own child, right? :) I mean look at that face!



Also, I limit myself to ONE doughnut, but there's always ways to get around things. :) There is this doughnut twist...it's one doughnut but I think it's actually the dough of two doughnuts twisted together!! What a great idea!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment