Tuesday, September 27, 2011

32 weeks

The countdown is on~7 weeks and counting!! 7 weeks is such a short time!!! It'll be here before we know it. My hip joints and lower back are aching. Carson has the hiccups all the time now and his movements are so big that sometimes I am sore after he moves in one spot over and over again. I am still sleeping the majority of the night but waking up more frequently to go to the bathroom or switch positions. Overall I feel good though. I did have indigestion this morning for absolutely no reason. I hadn't even eaten yet. I took a couple of sips of vitamin water. I hope that is not a foreshadowing of heartburn issues to come. Regardless of what comes, I only have a few more weeks to deal with it.

I really want to enjoy these last weeks because this is probably the last time I will be pregnant and there is nothing else in the world like it. It has its downside but it also has such good aspects that will be hard to let go of forever. At least when I had LG I knew that I would most likely experience pregnancy again. This time I fear the time when Carson is 3 years old and I am thinking about never having a BABY again...hmmmm...Andy said he was going to ask me if I still feel this way when Carson is 6 weeks old :) We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to "meet" Carson! Hopefully he treats ya well these next 7 weeks!!

    You look wonderful...as usual!

    ReplyDelete