Friday, September 2, 2011

28 weeks

Well, I'm officially in the 3rd trimester and starting to really "feel" it. I am waking up a lot at night, going to the bathroom at least twice a night, having a hard time getting comfortable and staying cool. I am thirsty and tired all the time! Also, Carson's movements are getting bigger and more pronounced. I can see an elbow or knee or whatever moving across or sticking out of my belly. :) I am going to my friend's office today to have an ultrasound. I will post a pic as soon as I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your blog is on my google reader, and every time I read your post, I mean to go to your blog and write a comment. But, I'm usually feeding Kate when I read it so I forget to. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I always read your blog and am glad you are doing so well! Glad pregnancy has been smooth for you, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete