Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh, my babies!!

I don't know what I did to deserve such precious babies. Carson is just the CUTEST thing you ever did see. He is always smiling, unless of course, he has an ear infection, which at the present moment he has had for 2 weeks. It makes him a little cranky, especially when he is tired.
We have been spending quite a bit of time together since I have been out of school for the summer and I have enjoyed EVERY moment of it (even the cranky ones).
 Lilley Grace and Carson love each other to pieces right now. He smiles at everything she does and she always wants to help with him and love on him.
 This picture is the story of my life right now~they are both completely mesmerized with each other and could care less if I'm even in the room.
I know I said this when I was pregnant with Carson and I still pray for it today: I hope they will always be the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment