Friday, August 3, 2012

Been gone so long

Sorry, it's been a long time since I posted but I was trying to enjoy every minute of the end of my summer vacation before school started and let me say,
IT HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!
It has been a busy busy week trying to get all the kids scheduled for when they start on Monday. I may not post for a few weeks after the kids get here. :)
I'll try to catch you up on what's been going on the past couple of weeks...
Carson started crawling on Saturday, July 21. He is all over the place now. He is such a happy baby. He is babbling~the only word that is understandable is "Da Da." He swam for the first time last Wednesday. He loves the water. He kicks and splashes like crazy.
Lilley Grace celebrated her fourth b-day at Kids Only Gym in Southaven. She had a BLAST! All of her best friends were there (except Tay Tay who now lives in Vermont :( ). 
These are some of the things they were allowed to do.
 
 This is her "Partner in Crime." They are in the same class at school but next year they will be in two separate classes~this was a joint decision between the parents of both children and the school. They feed off each other and create all kinds of drama.
After they played in the gym area, we went into the party room and opened presents and ate cupcakes.
I think this was her best b-day party yet.
We have decided to get another dog. After much searching and talking to breeders, we decided on a shorkie (3/4 yorkie and 1/4 shih tzu).
 Her name is Chloe and we pick her up tonight. She is going to be bigger than Bella was (5 lbs). I'll post more pics later. I also will devote a separate post to the 3rd annual EH "Bubba" Lilley Memorial Golf Scramble. As always it was a huge success and I have tons of pics to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment