Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Florida 2012

The last week in June I went to a conference in Orlando, Fl courtesy of Memphis City Schools. My mom came along for the ride. This is us on the plane leaving Memphis.
We stayed at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort on Disney World property. It was so nice!!! We could walk over to the "Boardwalk." They have shops and restaurants. If you look closely in the picture below, you can see Epcot. We can see the fireworks at Disney World every night from the resort pool. Fabulous place to stay!


This is one of three pools at the resort. This is the one with the least kids in it but obviously there are other creatures that like to frequent it. :) My mom is lying on the raft to the left and then these ducks just waddled in to the water, swam around for a bit and then hopped out. They were there everyday.
One night we took the shuttle from our hotel to Downtown Disney. There are tons of places to shop and hang out. This is a dragon made entirely of Lego's. What?! I can't believe that's even possible.
I took this picture with Buzz Lightyear to send to LG because she loves him. I didn't realize until later that it looks like he is "copping a feel." :)
 This is us waiting at the gate for the ride home. Sad to be leaving but ready to get home to see my babies!! 5 days without them is way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment