Sunday, July 8, 2012

BFF's and girlfriends

I have been working on this post for over a week! Our computer refused to download pics no matter how hard I tried! So finally I put all the pics on a flash and use my laptop to do it. Take that home computer!!
Anyway...to the post~Each year I oversee a summer program with some of my best friends. After it is over our families all get together at one house and celebrate the impending summer vacation. This year we gathered at Kathy's house for pizza and outdoor fun.
Vincent (6), LG (3), and Peyton (5)
 Andy holding Micah~Carson's girlfriend (11 mo) and Carson (7 mo). Note that even though she's 4 months older, he is quite a bit bigger. LOL!


 Micah watching the big kids play. Carson was already asleep since it was after 6 pm. :)
We had so much fun and I'm so happy that I work with some great people whom I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment