Monday, June 18, 2012

Some cute stuff

Late yesterday afternoon we played outside for a couple of hours. LG wanted to play baseball so of course everyone, including Carson, needed their baseball attire. I think he looks so handsome in his ball cap!
 I took the kids to church by myself yesterday while Andy played golf (part of his Father's Day gift :). When we made it to church, Carson had pooped in his diaper. I changed him in the car before we went into church. I laid the diaper on the windshield while I was putting his outfit back on. I forgot about it. It stayed on my car during church and I didn't realize it was still on my car until I was driving down the street going to Andy's dad's house!! LOL! 
 LG put these sunglasses on in Walgreen's and told Andy to take her picture!
 We helped our cousin, Becca, Saturday with a Poker Run to raise money to help her dad with some medical bills he incurred after suffering a brain aneurysm last September. Carson did what he does best~eat, sleep, and chill!
Just thought this was a fun pic! Even Bella made an appearance. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is SO totally something I'd do, leave a crap diaper on my car! So glad I'm not the only one! Thank you for helping out, Carson definitely drew a crowd.

    ReplyDelete