Friday, December 9, 2011

In the Big Boy Bathtub!

Carson's belly button stump FINALLY fell off after 3 weeks! It usually takes about 1-2 weeks for it to fall off but apparently my children like to hold on to theirs as long as they can! LG's stayed on for a month. We took her to the dr to make sure everything was OK~he said sometimes it just takes a long time...obviously :)

So, Carson got a "Big Boy Bath" instead of the sponge bath he has been getting. He loved it. He just sat there all warm in his bath water. He did however cry "like a baby" :) when we got him out because he was cold. I wrapped him up in his hooded towel and he quieted down. I then lathered him up in Johnson's baby lotion~I love that smell! LG had eczema so we had to use non-smelling Eucerin lotion and I was so disappointed but so far Carson has been eczema free and smelling like a baby should. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment