Saturday, December 31, 2011

2 month check up

Carson went for his 2 month check up (even though he's only 6 1/2 weeks old) yesterday. He weighs 12.1 lbs (95%), is 24 inches long (95%), and has a head circumference in the 85% percentile. Dr. Lacy (the best pediatrician ever!!!) said his growth line is not an arc but is a straight line up! He said that's a good thing. Carson is a growing boy and loves to eat, which encourages healthy sleeping habits. Yay, mommy!! He has started taking a couple of short naps (45 min) and a couple of long naps (2-3 hours) a day instead of the six-1 and 1/2 hour naps he was taking. He also still sleeps at night from around 9:30 to 2:30, up for about 45 minutes to eat, and back down til 6:30.

He got 3 shots and cried sooooooooooooo hard for about 10 seconds. It broke my heart!! But then he got it together and was such a strong little man.

I am sleeping much better!! I think I just needed to give myself time to adjust and time for my hormones to settle down and my Lexapro to really kick in. ;) God has also been meeting me exactly where I need him to and of course, has gotten me through all of this HIS way! God deserves all the credit!~He does so much more than I or any anti-depressant could ever do! Thanks be to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment