Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We LOVE Halloween!!!

We go all out with decorations at our house for Halloween! We seem to be the one of the only houses on our neighborhood that decorates. I think that's sad! I remember when I was little, I loved to see how people would decorate for Halloween so I vowed I would go all out when I had my own house! LG loves it too, especially the blow up ghosts, AKA "ghosties," in the front yard. Note the spider climbing up the house in the first pic~Andy always puts in a different location each year. It's fun to come home and see where he has put it.

This is a pic of our "graveyard"~it's hard to see but there is a skeleton coming up out of the ground and three headstones :) LOVE IT!!!


This is the front the house in it's entirity
This is the front yard with the "ghosties." As you can see LG is standing beside them :) She is so proud!

The inside of the house is just as decorated! I will post pics of that later. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!!!

1 comment: