Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Buddies

My friend, Alisha, (whom I've known since 5th grade) and her son, Alex, came and got LG last Friday night. They took her out to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then to Gracie Bleu's for dessert. She had a blast!!! Alisha and I lived together during Alex's first year of life, and he was like my first child so I am so thankful that they live so close to us now and get to spend so much time with us. LG and Alex are big buddies! He really is like a big brother to her. He brings her little surprises all the time. He brought her a little pink and black baseball glove and ball a few weeks ago. They play in the front yard and he tries to teach her to throw and catch and she LOVES it!

As you can tell by the above picture, she turns into "silly girl" when she gets around him! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment