Thursday, October 20, 2011

35 weeks!!!


Wow! 35 weeks~not that a basketball under your shirt isn't proof enough but it became more real yesterday when the dr said I am already 1 cm dilated!!! I can't believe it. That didn't happen with LG! He told me to "pack my bag" but of course, you know it was already packed. :) Everything else was great~I've gained a total of 25 lbs at this point and my BP was good (at my therapist's office, of course :)

I am having a little acid reflux every now and again, nothing like the first pregnancy when I had to take prescription meds to keep from bursting into flames! Sleep is about the same and my eating hasn't really changed all that much. I am really into pumpkin right now~pumpkin pie, pumpkin scones, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin smells (candles, etc.) It's a good thing it's that time of year! :) Andy called me from Kroger yesterday and asked if I needed anything and I told him to bring me a pumpkin pie!!! It was good, nothing like homemade but still hit the spot!!!

1 comment: