Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Preview

This year I wanted Carson and Lilley Grace to be something together. I thought long and hard and then I thought it would be good to use the size of Carson's head to his advantage. :) He really does have a "blockhead" as Lucy from the Peanuts would say so I thought he would make a great Charlie Brown and LG would make a fabulous Sally~perfect, right? She's got the hair and all. But of course, LG had her own idea. She said, and I quote, "I don't want to be no Sally. I want to be the dog." The decision was final and that's how we got to this:
A little adjustment to fit the cast and you have the perfect Peanuts pair~Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Look closely at how excited Carson is to have his picture taken with his sister! L-O-V-E!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment