Monday, February 25, 2013

Big weekend and a wedding

Last weekend I was in one of my closest friends' wedding. Several of my close friends were in the wedding as well. We all work together and I love that I get to spend the day with a bunch of my friends~it makes work so much more enjoyable. :)
We started off the weekend with the rehearsal. Of course, we laughed and cut up the entire time (especially when you put me, Bradshaw, & Teresa together :).
 Here is the beautiful bride~I was so honored to be a part of this day.

Two crazy girls...nothing more to say :)

It seemed that Sunday was a "recovery" day for all of us. On our way home from church, LG was exhausted...
Carson fell asleep in the car...
 and Andy and I were deliriously silly.
Overall, it was a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment