Friday, February 22, 2013

15 month check-up

Carson had his 15 month check-up this past Monday. He weighed in at 30.5 lbs~holding steady for the past few months. :) He was a whopping 32 inches long. Dr. Lacy said he is the weight of an average 3 year old and the height of an average 2 year old and he said he wears big hats...I think he was saying he has a big head ;). LOL! He says lots of words~a lot for this age: mama, dada, pup pup (his lovey), miiiiii! (mine), chlo (chloe), ta (sister or as we say it, sis-ta), bye, hi, pep (peppi), naaaa naaaa (no), light, boo~I'm sure there's a couple more but I can't think of them right now.
 OMG~couldn't you just eat him up?!
 He got his MMR and chicken pox shots. I had to stay home with him Tuesday because he had a reaction~throwing up and fever, but I enjoyed it being just me and him all day. He is just the sweetest thing with the most laid back personality...unless you tell him no and then he might just throw something at you if there's anything in reach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment