Friday, December 7, 2012

LG's Christmas program & frowny faces

LG's Christmas program at her school was this past Tuesday night. She and her class sang Jesus Loves Me and Jingle Bells. They were so cute. Our cousins came to watch. Our little cousin, Harrison, LOVES LG. He wants to sit by her, walk with her, play with her, pretty much do everything with her, which is what she gets because she is like that with our older cousin, Kennedy. :) 
 This is them after the program in the snack area.
Here they are during the program sitting practically on top of each other.
On another note~LG has been getting a lot of frowny faces lately on her daily report. We have tried all the typical punishments and rewards to get her to listen and obey at school but nothing has worked. I was truly getting to the end of my rope with it because I didn't know what else to do. Finally, on Wednesday she got a smiley face and asked me to take a picture of it with my phone.
I was so happy to see the smiley face that I was pretty much willing to do whatever to celebrate it and taking a picture did not seem like that big of a request. She proceeded to get another yesterday. We are just taking it one day at a time...hopefully, she'll get another today.

No comments:

Post a Comment