Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bears and Jewels

Lilley Grace was invited to her cousin's b-day party at Build-a-Bear in Collierville last Saturday. She had a good time and got to "build" her own bear~"Star." This is a picture of all of the kids making funny faces~I guess LG thought her face looked funny enough because she just smiled.
While we were there we saw this bear~dressed up in FUR...is that appropriate? A bear wearing leopard print and another animal's fur? Is that some sort of PETA violation? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to a little fur on a coat or leather on a purse but do they really think this bear would be OK with it?
 ;)
The other night I told LG to clean up her room. She had dumped out her "accessories bucket" all over the floor looking for something earlier in the day. After about 10 minutes, she comes out with 4 barrettes and 2 head bands in her hair...
and 3 bracelets, a ring, a necklace and her sunglasses on! LOL!!! She walked right past me to go upstairs like what she had on was completely normal. I said, "Hold up, sista! I have to get a picture of this." Then without prompting, she struck a pose! Get out of here!! She is such a mess!

1 comment: