Monday, April 9, 2012

Fun Easter weekend!

Our Easter weekend began on Friday with a "Girls' Day!" Andy had to work and we took Carson to daycare so LG and I could spend the day together. We started out at the Dr, where LG was diagnosed with another ear infection. Those are typical and never slow her down so we left there and went to the zoo. We got there before it got too busy. We saw all the animals!

I thought this was pretty cool~the sea lion kept swimming in a circle and getting really close to the glass.


By the time we left, it was time for lunch so we headed to Chick-Fil-A in Olive Branch to meet my mom and Alex. This is how LG was by the time we made it there:

We got the Chick-Fil-A to-go and went home to eat and take naps. We both slept for 3 hours! I guess we needed it! Saturday morning was our church's annual Easter egg hunt. LG asked to wear my sunglasses and then said, "Take my picture." LOL!
On Sunday we went to church and then to Andy's Aunt Laura's for Easter dinner. LG participated in another Easter egg hunt and racked up on tons of candy!
We had a fun family filled Easter weekend! Hope y'all enjoyed yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment