Monday, April 16, 2012

5 months and more...

Carson turned 5 months old yesterday! It really is flying by! He is still so sweet. He weighs around 21 lbs and is wearing 12 month clothes. He wears a size 2 shoe. He eats 7 oz at 6am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, and 6 pm (+ 2 tbsp rice cereal) and goes down for the night around 6:30 pm. He eats one fruit or vegetable around 5:30. He loves everything except for the green beans. He just kept spitting them out very politely while I was feeding him unlike LG who screamed her head off if she didn't like a food. :) He sleeps 12 hours at night and roughly 2~2 hour naps. He did several things for the first time this past week. He reached his arms up for me from the exerscaucer at daycare last Wednesday. I loved it!! He got in his jumper (see picture below) for the first time yesterday and loved every minute of it. He never got bored~I finally just took him out after about 45 minutes.

He also played with Bella for the first time. Sorry the pic is dark. I was scared I wouldn't get the pic in time so I didn't have time to turn the overhead light on. They are playing tug-o-war! They both had so much fun playing with each other.
In other news :)...LG helped her daddy wash my car on Saturday while I went and got a pedicure. How nice is that?! They did a great job!! Thanks guys!!Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment