Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cuteness captured

 I am not a huge picture taker but I do whip out the cell phone when I think the kids are doing something exceptionally cute or I want to be sure to remember the moment. Here are a few of those moments...
LG being her usual posed self and Carson staring at the food! LOLOLOL!

 Carson's first time in the Chick-Fil-A play area. He kept crawling in this hole and crawling out, in and out...
 LG sang at church on Palm Sunday~she is sooooo into her choir time.
 We also attended an Easter egg hunt at 2PC and LG was able to get both sides of her face painted. :)
 Sweet pics of LG and her Partner in Crime!
Cedar Hill Farms~school egg hunt
 Birthday party at Jump for a classmate
 Trying out pig tails for the first time!
 She wanted to try on a wig I wore for Think Pink week at Kingsbury. Once she got it on, I wanted to take her picture but she wanted to take it off. I told her to let me take one picture where she was smiling and she could take it off~this is what I got...a forced smile!
 Then she wanted me to take her picture the way she wanted to pose...
Carson LOVES LOVES LOVES Elmo, AKA "Mel Mo!" He hollers it every time he says it. I turned it on in the den last week and then walked out of the room for 2 seconds. When I came back he had climbed up in the chair and was just chilling, laid back, watching his show.
I brought LG's little chair in there for him to sit in because its closer to the ground and he is super accident prone. I don't like him up on the furniture by himself. He is on the "phone" (an old cell phone of mine) and surrounded by his fan club, Elmo and Pup Pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment