Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

 Oh how I LOVE Christmas time! I start to listen to Christmas music exclusively in my car from the day after Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas. I love all the parties and fun activities for the kids with our church and all the fun at my work. 
I insist on getting a real tree from a tree farm. This year we went to Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS.
 We took a hay ride out to the trees
Andy found this tree and said it wasn't that big!! I told him to stand beside it so he could see how big it was.
Before and after :) Andy watched a video on You Tube on how to put the ribbon on the tree. :) Hilarious! But he did a good job.
He also made this wreath! This is the sort of thing that happens when it rains and he can't work. LOL!!! But I do love that it makes the house a little more festive.
Our elves are back too! I'll have to post on some of their activities/mischief soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment