Monday, December 15, 2014

Girls' Trip and some Christmas festivities

 Weekend before last some of my girlfriends and I took a much needed girls' trip to Navarre Beach, FL. Although it wasn't hot enough to go to the beach (70), we still relaxed in the condo, ate great food, watched scary movies, and did some Christmas shopping at the outlet mall in Destin.
Our view from the condo
 All the girls getting ready to go out one night
 When I got back, Andy had put our Christmas lights on the house. I love Christmas lights. They put me in the Christmas spirit!
 This past weekend, we went to a Christmas party and had a blast! The weather was nice enough that we could dance hang out outside in their backyard.
All the girls
 Yesterday, LG participated in our church's 1st grade Christmas program. She was the star. Literally~she was the North Star. :)
 Afterwards, there was a reception and all the 1st graders received a Bible with their names in them.
 LG and Peppi
LG and a couple of her church friends.
I love this time of year! So many parties and gatherings with friends and family. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment