Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Break~Puerto Rico Part Dos

19 months ago we had the opportunity to visit Puerto Rico with friends. We loved it soooo much that we decided to do it again a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast! We did pretty much the same stuff as we did last time, i.e. shopped, snorkeled, laid on the beach, ate out a lot, but this time we also went and did the bioluminescent tour. It was one of the best things I've ever done. We kayaked through a half mile mangrove tunnel and came out in a lagoon where the plankton glow when you touch them. AMAZING!!! Sorry I don't have any pics of the plankton but they wouldn't photograph. :( 
Here are some pics form the trip
Andy doing a "dance" on the pole in the train in Atlanta airport on the way to San Juan
 Renay, Carrie, and I on the plane to San Juan
Right before we went snorkeling
 Andy and I on the beach right down from our house
 The beach~so beautiful and private
 Andy in a humidor in a store in San Juan
 Renay and I in the backyard at our house
 Renay, Tanya, and I in a taxi on the way to Old San Juan
 "The boys"~Brian, Andy, Ricky, and Ed in Old San Juan
 Renay playing her "little guitar"
 Tanya and Renay at Senor Frog's in Old San Juan
We had so much fun but I was ready to get back to my sweet babies!
Pic courtesy of my mom while we were gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment